Thursday, October 22, 2015


Skiing first time




Wow!! For the first time skiing I was good OMG I was good at something. My friends Hannah and Brooke went up the top of the mountain and the other mountains.
I had a lesson with Kathy she was a really good skills for her skiing.
I was on the chair lit by myself on my chair.
I saw people when I was on the chair lit and some people fell over and some didn't and I laugh if they fell over I wasn’t trying to be mean. I leant from this day was how to stop and turn and skiing.
Bradley lost his bay so it took longer to get home and he ate in the car.
I had a lesson and leant lots.
Next year I am going up the top to do a lesson.
I hope mum pays more money so I get the all mountain card.
The snow was so cold but the sun was hot. I didn't wear my gloves at all because they were hard to get on.
After we all had a really big skiing day my family went to Mrs Coming house and then my mum took us home. I leant to stop by pushing my skis back and I learnt how to turn by pushing  myself to the side and I learnt how to ski straight by just having my skis straight
That's how I learnt how to ski.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment